22.10.11

Playlist 21.10.11


DJ Okawari -  Represent
Gramatik- Day of the so called glory
Protassov feat. Bajka- I wonder
Qualitons- The Aua
Max Romeo Lee Scratch Perry- I chase the devil
Hyplar- Pssst Boeing
Bobby Bland- Farther up the road
Latin Blues Band feat. Luis Aviles - (I'll Be A) Happy Man
C.W. Stoneking- The love me or die
Gloria Lynne- Speaking of happiness
Palov feat. Lady Faye- Troubles
Percussive Jazz Band - The man with the golder arm
Milt Buckner- The beast
Thievery Corporation- Supreme Illusion
Mister Modo and ugly mac beer- Mister dynamite
Jahmiga- Porque te dub
Earl Zinger- On my way home
New Cool Collective - Scuzy Skunk
Joey Pastrana- That's how rumours start
The xx feat Theophilus London- You got the love
Flight Facilities- Crave you
Dengue Fever- tiger phone card
Madrugada- What's on your mind
Parov Stelar- Wake up sister
Randa and the soul Kingdom- Holding strong
Os Diagonais - Nao Vou Chorar
R.L. Burnside- It's bad you know



No comments:

Post a Comment