19.5.11

PLAYLIST 19.05.11

Imam Baildi- Δεν θέλω πια να ξανάρθεις
Pink Martini - Andalucia
Vic Dana- I will wait for you
Gramatik- Lonely and Cold
Dana Supreme- My world is empty without you
Nina Simone- Black is the colour of..
Diddy feat. Mary J Blige- Someone to love
Salah Ragab- Egypt Strut
Frootful- soul Clap
Enie- Daba Daba
Gotan Project- Rayuela
Mo'Horizons- Back to Melbourne
Deep  Street Soul- Get up and Get it
Flow Dynamica- bossa for bebo lack of afro mix
------------------------
Parov Stelar- Diamonds
Variety lab- Money
Imelda May - It's your voodoo
Jools Holland- I put a spell on you
Ken Boothe- You are no good
Jimmy Castor- hey Leroy
The Tempos- Save me
Ann Peebles - you 've got the papers I've got the man
Nick Pride and the Pimptones- Ive been waiting
Quantic- Sol Clap
Santana- manana
Echocentrics- Esclavo my Amo
Fats Domino- Blueberry Hill
Candi Staton- Who's hurting now
Roomful of blues- Big Mamou

No comments:

Post a Comment