1.4.11

Playlist 1.4.2011



Makossa & Megablast - Coming Home (Feat. Hubert Tubbs)
IAM - Le Mia live
Gramatik- In this world
Wicked lester - Chocolate
Renaldo Domino - Not too cool
Keny Arkana- Victoria
Monsieur Minimal- Love story
doors- Ghost song
Black Keys- tighten up
John Craig - doin my own thing
Curtis Mayfield- give me your love
Nostalgia 77- sleepwalker
Lindstrom and Cristabelle - Love sick
Gulf Aid all stars- Ain't my fault
Hercules and love affair- Blind
Motherhoosd- Soul Town
Cymande- Brothers on the slide
Sono Rhizmo - my house
Elvis- Supsicious Minds
Roots & Erykah Badu- you got me
Stee Downes- Asunder
Chiara Civello- Un uomo che non sa dire addio
David Sanborn-Joss Stone- Let the good times roll
Aloe Black - I need a dollar
Sally Tims & Mark Almond- this house is a house of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment