12.1.11

Playlist 12.1.11

Lee Moses- California Dreamin
The phenomenal clap band- Baby
Lars and the hands of light- me me me
The Cure- In between days
Soopasoul - ya lookin tight
Doors- love me 2 times
Black keys- tighten up
Balanescu quartet- the model
Protassov feat bajka- I wonder
Screamin Jay Hawkins- maybe
R.L. Burnside- someday baby
Etta James & Sugar Pie Desanto- In the basement
Jovanotti - Baciami encora
Guillaume Grand - Toi Et Moi
Cassius - I love u so
Ebo Taylor- Love and death
Bambu - La guerra
Gabor Szabo- bang bang
Erik Truffaz- Let me go
Peder- daylight
Gil Scott Heron- Home is where the hatred is
Brownout- Tell her she is
Beautiful South- don't fear the reaper
Peter Tosh- Johnny B goode
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble- Sankofa
Black Joe Lewis- I'm broke
Gramatik - Brink it fast
Space Invadas- done it again
Bran van 3000- Astounded

No comments:

Post a Comment