27.10.10

playlist 27.10.'10

Brassroots- Good Life
Bruce Willis- Secret Agent Man
The Bamboos - Move On ft. Paul Macinnes
Susan Cadogan - Fever
Arthur H - The Goddess Of Love And The Business Men
Choose Mics - Wasn't meant to be
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Al Kooper- I can't keep from crying
Los Sospechos-Jano's Revenge
Bonobo and andreya triana - wonder when
Keti Koulia- Okeanos
Eleni Karaindrou & Jan Garbarek - To Vals Tou Gamou
Grasskirt-J'y suis jamais alle
Gabin-Slow Dancin' Dans La Maison
Danny Brillant- Histoire d'un amour
Qualitons- Slowman
John Lee Hooker- Healer
Madlib- Slim's Return
Imelda May- Big Bad Handsome Man
Dj Shadow - I've been trying
Petula Clark- Petite Fleur
Blundetto - Mustang
Yael Naim- Go to the river
Pieter embrechts & the new radio kings-Dance Me
Lars and  the hands of light-me me me
The soultwisters- the floor
Abba - The winner takes it all (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment